BOOKING CONDITIONS, ACCOMMODATION
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation
Adress: Ankkapurhantie 6A, 46910 Anjala
Telephone: +358 20 611 6201
Business ID: 2591728-8
The client agrees to comply with these terms when ordering accommodation services from Ankkapurha Culture Foundation in Internet sercvices. Also the client agrees to follow possible special terms concerning the product or service.
These conditions apply to products and services to be leased or booked. They will be commonly addressed to as “target”.
- The client agrees to familiarise themselves with the description and instructions of the booking target(s) as well as the conditions related to booking.
- The booking becomes binding at the point when the booking/payment confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address given by the client.
- The client shall pay the booking with the payment option of their choosing in compliance with the conditions related to the payment option.
- The booking system will send the booking/payment confirmation to the e-mail address given by the client.
- Ankkapurha Culture Foundation is not responsible for unsuccessful bookings, in which case the client shall contact Ankkapurha Culture Foundation with no delay to rectify the situation. In this case, Ankkapurha Culture Foundation does not guarantee that the target remains available.
- If the target is no longer available, the payment will be returned or the booker will be offered another target if possible.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancelling date is the date when Ankkapurha Culture Foundation has been notified of the cancellation.
- The client is responsible for sending the cancellation on time. See general conditions for cancellations.
- If the client cancels their booking
- 24 hours before arrival date, the cancellation is free of charge.
- less than 24 hours, the entire rent is payable.
Owner’s right to cancel a booking
- In the case of force majeure, Ankkapurha Culture Foundation may terminate the lease agreement. The termination will be notified with no delay to the client who leased the target.
- In this case, the client has the right to be reimbursed with the entire rent they have paid.
- Any expenses to the client caused by the termination of a lease agreement due to force majeure are not reimbursed.
Establishing the agreement
- The binding purchase agreement shall enter into force when the booking has been confirmed (booking confirmation / payment confirmation).
- The booking confirmation / payment confirmation shall be sent to the client by e-mail.
- Instructions of the key and reclaiming it is deliveded with the confirmation of payment email.
- The key to the target is found in key locker, locker location is informed in the confirmation of payment email.
- The client will receive an SMS containing PIN code to open the key locker. The SMS in sent before the reservation starting date to the mobile number informed by the client.
- The PIN code is sent only to valid and paid reservations. Giving or sending the code to third party is prohibited.
- The client must return the key according to the given instructions. By default the key is returned to the same key locker where it was collected.
- The owner has the right to charge the client for all re-serialising or lock changing costs caused by a missing or non-returned key, minimum of 50 €.
- Ankkapurha Culture Foundation has the right to charge at least 50 € for unlocking the object due to a missing key or key left behind a locked door.
Use of the target
The target has been defined in the target descriptin in the website.
The client has the right to use the target and its equipment and possible services informed in the target description during the booking time.
If the client notices any defaults or other matters to complain, must the client report about the matters with no delay.
Pets are not allowed in the target, if it is not allowed in the target description.
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation has the right to send an invoice about final cleaning, if the target is not clean after the end of booking time or if noticed that there has been pets in the apartment if it is not allowed.
The client is liable to compensate Ankkapurha Culture Foundation for any damages caused by the client to the target. The booker is also responsible for other people visiting the target and any damages they caused during the booking.
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation will not reimburse any damages or costs to the client caused by natural elements such as insects, animals, frost heaving or unforeseen weather conditions.
Any complaints shall always be made as soon as possible upon emerging problems.
If a satisfactory solution cannot be attained or there are claims for refunds, the complaint shall be sent in writing within one month from the end of the lease time.
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation will make an effort to process the complaint as soon as possible, however, within a maximum of one month.
If the client and Ankkapurha Culture Foundation fail to reach an understanding, the client may refer the disagreement to be processed by the Consumer Disputes Board.
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation applies reliable and safe payment transfer operators to their services.
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation does not save bank account or credit card data at any point.
The client agrees to comply with the conditions of the payment option they have chosen to use.
Payment using Ankkapurha Culture Foundation invoice (for companies and organisations)
The invoice is only intended for companies and organisations.
The invoice is payable at or before the due date marked in the invoice.
If the invoice of the booked target or product has not been paid at the due date, delay costs will be added to the invoice. If the invoice has been paid after the due date and there has formed delay costs, the delay costs will be charged separately.
Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of the Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections. Read more about Bambora: .
The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop.
With Jousto invoice and part-payment you can pay in over 4000 online shop in Finland. With Jousto invoice, you get 14 days payment time (invoice fee 4,90 eur). With Jousto part-payment, you get max 12 months payment time (invoice fee 4,90 eur and monthly interest rate 2,42%). More information: www.jousto.com.
Mash: With Mash Bill you will get products you ordered before payment and 45 days free of charge payment time. You can easily switch your payment method to a down payment. With Mash-installment you can choose your payment time (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months) and get your products before payment. You can also pay the whole sum at any time without any extra costs. Customers over 20 years of age who are resident in Finland can choose to pay for a Mash bill or payment. A payment method is available for purchases of 10-10 000 euros. More information about Mash: www.mash.com.
Mash Finance Corporation has the right to verify the credit and address information of a customer paying through a Mash invoice or installment and to grant or deny credit based thereon. Mash purchases are funded by Mash Finance Corporation (Business ID: 2159120-9). We are a Finnish financial company since 2007.
If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of booking, Ankkapurha Culture Foundation will not process the booking.
All prices shown in the web service include value added tax.
We apply dynamic pricing in the lodging resorts. The prices depend on the time of booking and may vary monthly, weekly and daily.
We sell products to private persons of age and to company clients.
We reserve the right to change prices.
The client is responsible for providing correct information.
Ankkapurha Culture Foundation has the right to use and release registered address information for direct mail, distance sales and other direct advertising as well as market and opinion surveys, unless explicitly forbidden by the client. The forbiddance can be made to the contact information mentioned in the conditions.
We reserve the right to change our transaction conditions. Prior to booking, the client must familiarise themselves with the transaction conditions in force at the time.